Bargain Opportunity to Save and Own the Most Accurate and Extensive A.A. History Volumes Ever Written Since the Founding of Alcoholics Anonymous in 1935
The Dick B. 29 Volume A.A. History Set for $249.00
To putchase now for immediate print-on-demand delivery, see below
• Cost if the 29 books were purchased individually – $ 672.55.
• Discounted bargain 29 volume set – only $249.00
• Free shipping handling within USA.
• Containing historical facts researched, gathered, and published by Dick B. and Ken B. over more than 23 years.
• Written primarily by the most widely recognized, authoritative, and sought after A.A. historian, acclaimed by most of our 12 Step leading contributors, pioneers, writers, students, supporters, and researchers.
• Available to you for only $249.00 with free shipping to anyplace in USA—for your individual study of each subject, selective use in your talks, sponsoring, teaching, your own library, a lifetime of use and value, and presentation as a gift, or to your conference or meeting, or to your group, or to your study fellowship.
• For 12 Steppers, newcomers, sponsors, speakers, counselors, treatment program leaders, physicians, psychiatrists, therapists, Christian recovery pastors, clergy, sober living places, aftercare, sober clubs, fellowship halls, chaplains, hospitals, jails, prisons, and residential recovery programs.
Here’s how to acquire your 29 volume bargain set right now:
1. Send your check or money order or credit card number and expiration date in amount of $249.00 to Dick B., PO Box 837, Kihei, HI 96753-0837. Or:
2. Phone Dick B. at 808 874 4876 or Ken B. at 808 276 4945. Or:
3. Use the donate button on the front page of Dick B.’s main website http://www.dickb.com
4. Use your credit card or paypal, and – if needed – obtain details on how to proceed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wide Acceptance of this Set Right Now
More than 250,000 of the individual books have been sold or donated or distributed at very low cost since publications began.
Our aim is to have at least one 29 volume set in the hands of individuals or archives or groups or churches or fellowships in all 50 of the United States (not to mention the many already acquired in other countries). And the following are States where individuals or organizations have responded:
Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Delaware, Arizona, Utah, Texas, Missouri, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, Maryland, Rhode Island, and others thus far.
Please make this 29 volume A.A. history resource available in your state or nation and then become knowledgeable of the origins, history, roots, founding, original Akron Fellowship, astonishing successes, and changes that occurred with the publication of the First Edition of the Big Book in 1939.
Special suggestion: Be sure that what you pass along to those who are still suff3ring, and to those whose main objective is to help them, is: (1) Factual. (2) Documented. (3) Accompanied by bibliographic citations. (4) Endorsed by knowledgeable recovery people. (5) Comprehensive. (6) Helpful—and not just a product of the “wisdom of the rooms,” undocumented opinion or speculation, limited and selective material that fails to tell “the rest of the story.”
You will find that the Dick B. and Ken B. books and 1400 articles of today follow these suggestions and grow in depth and usefulness as continuing research and study make that possible.